Buying tickets online
Tickets will be on sale here from Monday 2nd September.
Visit the 2019 festival programme page, then go to any event to view information and buy your tickets online.
Buying in person
You can buy tickets in person from:
- The Globe Inn, every day between 2-5pm
- Sally’s Newsagents, during normal shop opening times
Very boring (but important) terms and conditions
- The programme may be subject to change.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are non-exchangeable (you cannot buy a ticket for one event, then ask to swap it for another event).
- When you buy an online ticket, you will receive an email with your order number and a link to download your ticket(s) as PDF files. Please print these out and bring with you if you can. If that’s not possible, then bring your ticket numbers with you (shown on each ticket) and we will match them to your name on the door.
- Please arrive early to give plenty of time to show your ticket and take your seat.
- We reserve the right to give your seat to someone else if you do not arrive on time.
Our online ticket sales system is kindly sponsored by Lumpy Lemon